Linda jeffers's Discussions (9)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Patrick, I am not hostile at all, simply honest. If the HP industry is to succeed…"

Linda jeffers replied Jul 2, 2012 to Do Government and Utility Rebate Programs Help or Hurt?

41 Jul 6, 2012
Reply by Patrick Michaelyan

"Hi Tom, It sounds like we agree, incentives distort markets("hasten shifts").  Don…"

Linda jeffers replied Jul 1, 2012 to Do Government and Utility Rebate Programs Help or Hurt?

41 Jul 6, 2012

"Hi Don, If you want to think you are righting the the world's wrongs, that's great.…"

Linda jeffers replied Jun 14, 2012 to Do Government and Utility Rebate Programs Help or Hurt?

41 Jul 6, 2012

"Right on, But you're too late, We're addicted to the crack. The manufacturers, and…"

Linda jeffers replied Jun 13, 2012 to Do Government and Utility Rebate Programs Help or Hurt?

41 Jul 6, 2012

"Hi Pat, I am just glad we are able to finally except the fact that the Home Performa…"

Linda jeffers replied Jun 13, 2012 to Do Government and Utility Rebate Programs Help or Hurt?

41 Jul 6, 2012

""The 'free market' guys hate rebates, but love wars. " Are you kidding me? I am gla…"

Linda jeffers replied Jun 10, 2012 to Do Government and Utility Rebate Programs Help or Hurt?

41 Jul 6, 2012

"  Wasting resources, fraudulent savings claims, governments and do-gooders picking t…"

Linda jeffers replied Jun 9, 2012 to Do Government and Utility Rebate Programs Help or Hurt?

41 Jul 6, 2012

"While both government and utility energy programs are anti small company, incredibly…"

Linda jeffers replied Jun 9, 2012 to Do Government and Utility Rebate Programs Help or Hurt?

41 Jul 6, 2012

"  MPG ratings are not done on every car, and it is waste to do them on every house,…"

Linda jeffers replied Jun 7, 2012 to Home Energy Score Launch

53 Jul 6, 2012
Reply by James H. Bushart

RSS

Latest Activity

Sean Lintow Sr replied to David Meiland's discussion Air gap above floor insulation--how big is the impact?
"Yes & no - newer codes added in "Exception: As an alternative, the floor framing-cavity…"
yesterday
Dan Phillips replied to tedkidd's discussion It is time for government programs to end. They become monopolies that block market solutions.
"Not all states used deemed savings or modeled savings.  Don't throw the baby out with the…"
yesterday
Dan Phillips replied to David Meiland's discussion Air gap above floor insulation--how big is the impact?
"I wonder if you could do an experiment.  Leave a section of the floor insulation as is. …"
yesterday
Dennis Heidner replied to Tim Kendzia's discussion Cooling effect from solar panels
"I had missed your query originally made a couple of years ago.   Yes it does make a…"
Saturday
Dannie Jackson replied to Tom Smith's discussion Are Energy Efficient Windows worth the investment?
"If you look at the R factor of the window and compare it to old school single pain glass windows…"
Saturday
Dannie Jackson replied to tedkidd's discussion It is time for government programs to end. They become monopolies that block market solutions.
"Something that bothers me which is very similar to the concerns about agencies and programs…"
Saturday
Dannie Jackson replied to Tim Kendzia's discussion Cooling effect from solar panels
"I would assume two things about this idea, first of all you would definitely shade the roof and…"
Saturday
Charles Buell replied to David Meiland's discussion Air gap above floor insulation--how big is the impact?
"You want to install enough insulation that the room temp line is within the insulation---not…"
Friday

© 2018   Created by Home Performance Coalition (HPC)   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service