Quinn Korzeniecki's Discussions (100)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"Thank you for sharing!  We're very proud to now offer this scholarship to U.S. milit…"

Quinn Korzeniecki replied on Thursday to Apply now for the Jon Siemen Memorial Scholarship!

1 on Thursday
Reply by Quinn Korzeniecki

"I'll send you a message on here for more details. Keep an eye on your inbox!"

Quinn Korzeniecki replied Jul 29, 2016 to Foam insulation on attic floor

13 Aug 11, 2016
Reply by tedkidd

"Hi Larry, this would be a great addition to BPI's monthly newsletter segment, Stump…"

Quinn Korzeniecki replied Jul 29, 2016 to Foam insulation on attic floor

13 Aug 11, 2016
Reply by tedkidd

"Hi Michael, We here at BPI love what you all at RUPCO are doing! This video is spect…"

Quinn Korzeniecki replied May 23, 2016 to Small video we created to promote Home Performance

7 Jun 30, 2016
Reply by tedkidd

"We are working on putting together a full exam blueprint and website with more infor…"

Quinn Korzeniecki replied Mar 15, 2016 to BPI Introduces the Healthy Home Evaluator Credential

5 Mar 16, 2016
Reply by David Eggleton

"Hi Sam, I'm glad you enjoyed the tips! I am a renter myself, so I can only follow al…"

Quinn Korzeniecki replied Feb 11, 2016 to 3 Energy Saving New Year’s Resolutions to Make in 2016

3 Feb 11, 2016

"Hi Hugh, If you have over the 24 CEUs, you still must complete the field examination…"

Quinn Korzeniecki replied Oct 13, 2015 to BPI Releases Revised Recertification Requirements for Home Energy Professional Certifications

2 Oct 13, 2015

RSS

Forum Discussions

Mini split air conditioners and ceiling fans

Started by Beverly Lerch in General Forum. Last reply by Daniel Baur-McGuire 19 hours ago. 4 Replies

DIY Filter Solution for an Evaporative Cooler, anyone?

Started by Leslie Jackson in HVAC. Last reply by Daniel Baur-McGuire 19 hours ago. 6 Replies

VERY TIGHT HOME WITH OVER SIZED AC

Started by Jerry Needham in BPI. Last reply by Tim O'Brien 22 hours ago. 5 Replies

Apply now for the Jon Siemen Memorial Scholarship!

Started by Diane Chojnowski in General Forum. Last reply by Quinn Korzeniecki on Thursday. 1 Reply

Log home roof insulation

Started by Bob Reuther in Best Practices. Last reply by Bob Reuther Aug 7. 10 Replies

Latest Activity

Diane Chojnowski's video was featured

1950s Home Retrofit to Super Efficient Passive House - Urban Green Building

This 1950s Montreal house was retrofitted to become a super efficient passive house by adding a 16 inch thick layer of cellulose insulation to the exterior. Maison Ozalée's builder, Richard Price from Construction Le Tournesol, also used triple…
2 minutes ago
Diane Chojnowski posted a video

1950s Home Retrofit to Super Efficient Passive House - Urban Green Building

This 1950s Montreal house was retrofitted to become a super efficient passive house by adding a 16 inch thick layer of cellulose insulation to the exterior. ...
3 minutes ago
Profile IconDuong Hong Phuc, Jessica Jankowski, John Scott and 2 more joined Home Energy Pros Forum
23 minutes ago
Daniel Baur-McGuire replied to Beverly Lerch's discussion Mini split air conditioners and ceiling fans
"Running a ceiling fan actually heats up air. Allison Bailes has some great articles on it.  I…"
19 hours ago
Daniel Baur-McGuire replied to Leslie Jackson's discussion DIY Filter Solution for an Evaporative Cooler, anyone?
"Where are the supply runs located? Look to make sure supply runs are sealed. I would second having…"
19 hours ago
Tim O'Brien replied to Jerry Needham's discussion VERY TIGHT HOME WITH OVER SIZED AC
"New build may not have been "dry" before finished and occupied. Residual moisture from…"
22 hours ago
Daniel Baur-McGuire replied to Jerry Needham's discussion VERY TIGHT HOME WITH OVER SIZED AC
"Oversized A/C systems wont pull out enough moisture from the conditioned air. I would check to make…"
23 hours ago
Efficiency First California's blog post was featured
yesterday
Jediah Krajcik is now a member of Home Energy Pros Forum
yesterday
Laurie DiDonato posted a blog post

HERS Rater Training Discount ($200) Ends August 20th!

Online: September 17-28th (Times TBA)Classroom: October 1-5th in Manchester, NHFull fee: $2595…See More
yesterday
Profile IconNorthWest AeroBarrier and david beckwith joined Home Energy Pros Forum
Friday
John White posted a blog post
Friday
Efficiency First California posted a blog post
Friday
Franco Oyuela commented on Fresh Air Duct Cleaning's blog post Moving in to a new home and why you should get a Duct Cleaning
"There is no evidence to suggest that clean ducts leads to better overall health. However, it should…"
Friday
Franco Oyuela replied to Beverly Lerch's discussion Mini split air conditioners and ceiling fans
"Using a ceiling fan as part of a team to bring your maximum home cooling comfort. Adding a ceiling…"
Friday
Beverly Lerch replied to Beverly Lerch's discussion Mini split air conditioners and ceiling fans
"Thank you.  Good information about the ceiling fans."
Thursday
Sean Lintow Sr replied to Beverly Lerch's discussion Mini split air conditioners and ceiling fans
"As for direction / speed a piece I did on that…"
Thursday
John Nicholas replied to Jerry Needham's discussion VERY TIGHT HOME WITH OVER SIZED AC
"AC sizing and design is always a compromise.  The homeowner in this case is stuck on…"
Thursday
David Baerg replied to Jerry Needham's discussion VERY TIGHT HOME WITH OVER SIZED AC
"I'm curious if the humidity problems are winter or summer.  Is the mold forming on the…"
Thursday
Bob Ellenberg commented on Pearl Home Certification's blog post She Cut Her Energy Bills by 69% & Got to Pearl Gold
"If the improvements add an average of 5% to the value, what % of the home's value did the…"
Thursday

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2018   Created by Home Performance Coalition (HPC)   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service