Bud Poll's Discussions (582)

Discussions Replied To (519) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks for the reply Scott and that's is pretty much what I expected, they increased…"

Bud Poll replied Jan 19, 2012 to Making crawlspaces conditioned space

37 Jan 3, 2013
Reply by Curt Kinder

"Scott, I have been reading the information on that advancedenergy.org site and I'm c…"

Bud Poll replied Jan 19, 2012 to Making crawlspaces conditioned space

37 Jan 3, 2013
Reply by Curt Kinder

"Hi Chad, Whenever dealing with humidity and moisture issues you need numbers.  What…"

Bud Poll replied Jan 19, 2012 to New house with way too much condensation build up!

5 Jan 26, 2012
Reply by tedkidd

"Bob, if you open the door about 6" and lift on the door, up and down several times,…"

Bud Poll replied Jan 15, 2012 to Out of Square Door, How to Fix ?

7 Jan 20, 2012
Reply by Jeff Warner

"If you know someone who wears glasses and can't find their front door without them,…"

Bud Poll replied Jan 15, 2012 to Problem Room on North Side of House

12 Jan 20, 2012
Reply by Bob Blanchette

"What's your climate zone Bob?  The slab was probably built with no insulation under…"

12 Jan 20, 2012
Reply by Bob Blanchette

"Hi Bob, whats under and over that peninsula?  I'm sure you're just testing us, but t…"

12 Jan 20, 2012
Reply by Bob Blanchette

"Hi Bob, an older thread and one where I would have expected some changes even if onl…"

Bud Poll replied Jan 14, 2012 to LED use in the summer

5 Apr 1, 2016
Reply by Twinkle Rai

"A working relationship with as many contractors as possible can still leave you func…"

Bud Poll replied Jan 13, 2012 to Is partnership a bad word?

7 Jan 16, 2012
Reply by phil jeffers

"There are foam companies that will add foam to existing batt insulation, but I'm a s…"

Bud Poll replied Jan 13, 2012 to Upgrading insulation in a home with batts in the wall

3 Jan 13, 2012
Reply by Patrick Michaelyan

RSS

Latest Activity

Oliver Periman is now a member of Home Energy Pros Forum
55 minutes ago
Bob Krell joined Tom White's group
Thumbnail

Trainers and Mentors

Share your experience with different training and mentoring methods. Learn about new training…See More
22 hours ago
Bob Krell replied to Bob Krell's discussion What Do You Do When You Find Suspected Mold? in the group Healthy Indoors (IAQ)
"Most of the moisture issues there can be attributed to failure to get the roof system completely…"
22 hours ago
Bob Krell replied to Bob Krell's discussion What Do You Do When You Find Suspected Mold? in the group Healthy Indoors (IAQ)
"You are correct about it being multi-family.  It is, in fact, an assisted-living facility, so…"
22 hours ago
Quinn Korzeniecki added a discussion to the group Building Performance Institute (BPI)
Thumbnail

Weatherization Pros: Only 9 Days Left to Apply for Free BPI Certification Exams!

Are you a weatherization professional? Don't miss your chance to get the costs of your new 2018 BPI…See More
22 hours ago
Quinn Korzeniecki posted a discussion

Weatherization Pros: Get BPI Certification Exam Costs Covered!

Are you a weatherization professional? Don't miss your chance to get the costs of your new 2018 BPI…See More
22 hours ago
Diane Chojnowski replied to David Butler's discussion Beginners Guide: Managing Subscriptions on Home Energy Pros
"Great guide David! Thanks! We send two weekly emails to keep members in the loop about new blogs,…"
yesterday
Summer Reyes's blog post was featured

Equipment We Use: Detecting Water With Infrared Cameras

You know water is somewhere on the property, you can smell the mildew, but can't determine the…See More
yesterday

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2017   Created by Home Performance Coalition (HPC)   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service