Bud Poll's Discussions (582)

Discussions Replied To (519) Replies Latest Activity

"Well glad you are not one of the newbies (as I was) thinking they could provide a se…"

Bud Poll replied Aug 2 to Performing home energy audits in Rhode Island

5 Aug 3
Reply by tedkidd

"Hi Kim, Wikipedia has some dates and a bit of the history, not sure if it adds anyth…"

Bud Poll replied Aug 1 to Origin of guarded blower door testing

10 Sep 6
Reply by Kim Tanner

"Hi Mark, I doubt you are going to like my answer but it is going to be really tough…"

Bud Poll replied Aug 1 to Performing home energy audits in Rhode Island

5 Aug 3
Reply by tedkidd

"In most areas a stand alone energy auditing business cannot compete with companies w…"

Bud Poll replied Feb 2 to Energy auditing as a stand-alone business model

18 Apr 7
Reply by Michael Dunseith

"Hi Solymoly, Utility bills are always added information that can be considered, but…"

Bud Poll replied Jan 24 to Online access to utility Bills - Before Energy Audits

8 Jan 26
Reply by SolyMoly, Inc

"Hi Martin, that's a tough question.  It is tough enough to determine which of the mo…"

Bud Poll replied Dec 14, 2016 to What were R-value requirements of various code versions?

8 Jan 5
Reply by Martin Newmark

"Thanks Ted, It has been awhile since they tried Pace in my community and it did not…"

Bud Poll replied Aug 22, 2016 to Dear DOE, PACE sucks - please fix or make it go away...

3 Aug 22, 2016
Reply by Eric Kjelshus

"You have a BD, that's good.  IR would add another star. @Larry "I would have to thin…"

Bud Poll replied Aug 5, 2016 to Foam insulation on attic floor

13 Aug 11, 2016
Reply by tedkidd

"The contractor that did that should have his toys taken away. To answer your general…"

13 Aug 11, 2016
Reply by tedkidd

"Hi Larry, what a mess.  Give us your climate zone so we know outside temp and humidi…"

13 Aug 11, 2016
Reply by tedkidd

RSS

Forum Discussions

How would you insulate this roof?

Started by David Butler in General Forum. Last reply by David Butler 1 hour ago. 34 Replies

Psychrometric Chart Training

Started by John Krochmalny in Training. Last reply by Mahendra Shah on Friday. 1 Reply

Dirty solar panels

Started by Evan Mills in General Forum. Last reply by Stacie Bagnasco Oct 16. 1 Reply

Latest Activity

David Butler replied to David Butler's discussion How would you insulate this roof?
"Sean Lintow proposed rails and clips (re: first comment in this discussion), but in the context of…"
1 hour ago
Brad Cook replied to David Butler's discussion How would you insulate this roof?
"I missed where the suggestion for rails came in. The plywood would not need any rails. 4+ inches is…"
5 hours ago
David Butler replied to David Butler's discussion How would you insulate this roof?
"I'm a little confused about the necessity and purpose of using support rails if working on…"
5 hours ago
"If you insulate master bedroom and family room from below, you definitely need more R-value than…"
5 hours ago
"Brad, I was only talking about using EPS between the ridges, if necessary, to conform to bolts.…"
6 hours ago
Brad Cook replied to David Butler's discussion How would you insulate this roof?
"It kind of depends on the PIC. Not all insulation is made the same. Here in VT (and all of New…"
6 hours ago
"Filling those shallow valleys with rigid foam not only prevents primary foam panels from…"
6 hours ago
"Bill, you just posted a number of responses in different areas of the thread. I will try to respond…"
10 hours ago

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2017   Created by Home Performance Coalition (HPC)   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service