Morgan M Audetat's Discussions (28)

Discussions Replied To (28) Replies Latest Activity

"LOL "

Morgan M Audetat replied Mar 15, 2016 to Radon: Truth vs. Myth

147 Mar 31, 2016
Reply by Rodney Fox

"When a government agency gets so big and powerful that it can make law, science and…"

Morgan M Audetat replied Mar 10, 2016 to Radon: Truth vs. Myth

147 Mar 31, 2016
Reply by Rodney Fox

"I am with Mr. Connell. Science is a beautiful thing.  My own experience with Radon m…"

Morgan M Audetat replied Mar 10, 2016 to Radon: Truth vs. Myth

147 Mar 31, 2016
Reply by Rodney Fox

"Clock the meter under design conditions. "

Morgan M Audetat replied Dec 28, 2015 to Load calculation program (software ) manual J

10 Dec 28, 2015
Reply by Eric Kjelshus

"Wrightsoft. With the accurate inputs, full version, I have hit the actual design loa…"

Morgan M Audetat replied Dec 28, 2015 to Load calculation program (software ) manual J

10 Dec 28, 2015
Reply by Eric Kjelshus

"Dale and I are referring to high efficiency condensing boilers designed to recover t…"

Morgan M Audetat replied Jul 15, 2015 to Does altitude affect AFUE? or just the input/output BTUs?

25 Jul 15, 2015
Reply by Morgan M Audetat

"Now you're just showing off :-). "

Morgan M Audetat replied Jul 15, 2015 to Does altitude affect AFUE? or just the input/output BTUs?

25 Jul 15, 2015

"Though Viessmann is relatively unique in the application of Lambda technology to res…"

Morgan M Audetat replied Jul 3, 2015 to Does altitude affect AFUE? or just the input/output BTUs?

25 Jul 15, 2015

"I beg your pardon Rod, To answer your question, Dale has it right of course.  There…"

Morgan M Audetat replied Jun 19, 2015 to Does altitude affect AFUE? or just the input/output BTUs?

25 Jul 15, 2015

"Over-kill unless you are in an arctic environment.  Back flow preventer is a device…"

Morgan M Audetat replied Jun 5, 2015 to ERV in need of backflow preventer.

7 Jun 5, 2015

RSS

Latest Activity

Profile IconTim MacAloney and Todd Abercrombie joined Home Energy Pros Forum
16 hours ago
Lucyna de Barbaro liked David Eggleton's group 1000 Home Challenge
yesterday
Steven Lefler's photo was featured
yesterday
Brad Cook replied to Dav Camras's discussion Low Leakage home with cathedral ceiling
"It is all about the dewpoint. Think of the roof system as a big box. Air can circulate in, out and…"
yesterday
David Butler replied to Dav Camras's discussion Experience with new energy monitoring tools such as Curb, Sense, Nerio and Smapee
"@Dav, 240-volt circuits are dedicated to a single appliance so circuit monitoring with CT's…"
yesterday
Dav Camras replied to Dav Camras's discussion Experience with new energy monitoring tools such as Curb, Sense, Nerio and Smapee
"I have been thinking about putting it on my own home as you suggest, and was wondering which, if…"
yesterday
Profile IconGrady Harper, Christina Savage, gregory sutliff and 1 more joined Home Energy Pros Forum
Thursday
Doug Mullins added a discussion to the group Energy Auditing Equipment for Sale, Trade or to Purchase
Thumbnail

Blower Door equipment for sale

I have 5 ea Retrotec 6000 blower door fans - $3500.00 ea1 3000 series fan with WiFi -…See More
Thursday

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2017   Created by Home Performance Coalition (HPC)   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service