tedkidd's Discussions (486)

Discussions Replied To (390) Replies Latest Activity

"Nonsense is doing weatherization work, then claiming setback thermostats and "thermo…"

tedkidd replied Dec 2, 2011 to Learning Thermostat

35 Dec 11
Reply by Franco Oyuela

"Hi John, I have tremendous confidence in the laws of physics.  Also I've taken BA,…"

tedkidd replied Dec 2, 2011 to Learning Thermostat

35 Dec 11
Reply by Franco Oyuela

"Interesting.     So you guys buying this thing, please take a snapshot of your meter…"

tedkidd replied Nov 30, 2011 to Learning Thermostat

35 Dec 11
Reply by Franco Oyuela

"Hi Michael,   I simply wanted to know if the TREAT savings being promised my clients…"

tedkidd replied Oct 28, 2011 to Learning Thermostat

35 Dec 11
Reply by Franco Oyuela

"People tell me all the money they save.  I ask if they track and they say no.  I can…"

tedkidd replied Oct 27, 2011 to Learning Thermostat

35 Dec 11
Reply by Franco Oyuela

"The energy tracking feature seems to have serious promise.  Most people have no idea…"

tedkidd replied Oct 27, 2011 to Learning Thermostat

35 Dec 11
Reply by Franco Oyuela

"Carrier has 2 ton 2 stage heat pumps.  Pretty sure Goodman and American Standard do…"

tedkidd replied Oct 24, 2011 to Manual J Report

29 Jan 14, 2012
Reply by tedkidd

"I'm with Chris, although he's actually seen a unicorn and I'm still waiting.  (if 82…"

tedkidd replied Oct 20, 2011 to Manual J Report

29 Jan 14, 2012
Reply by tedkidd

"Sure Hal,   I think this is getting away from the OP question though, which I suspec…"

tedkidd replied Oct 13, 2011 to 70 year old boiler AFUE?

7 Oct 13, 2011
Reply by tedkidd

"I think boiler AFUE is a really tough thing to narrow down.  If a boiler is grossly…"

tedkidd replied Oct 13, 2011 to 70 year old boiler AFUE?

7 Oct 13, 2011
Reply by tedkidd

RSS

Latest Activity

Daniel Baur-McGuire replied to Tim Kendzia's discussion Cooling effect from solar panels
"I would argue that keeping the solar panels cool is more important as you will produce more power.…"
9 minutes ago
Daniel Baur-McGuire replied to David Meiland's discussion Air gap above floor insulation--how big is the impact?
"Im specifically thinking of floors over garage. Builders here often use rigid insulation under the…"
25 minutes ago
Robert DV replied to David Meiland's discussion Air gap above floor insulation--how big is the impact?
"Why Charles!   How do you really feel??"
48 minutes ago
Robert DV replied to David Meiland's discussion Air gap above floor insulation--how big is the impact?
"David, Assuming the band / rim is sealed what benefit is there to direct contact with the sub…"
50 minutes ago
Sean Lintow Sr replied to David Meiland's discussion Air gap above floor insulation--how big is the impact?
"2018 IECC --- just think, you do have 6 sided encapsulation unlike an attic which see's more…"
15 hours ago
Mick Lane replied to David Meiland's discussion Air gap above floor insulation--how big is the impact?
"There are a few things going on here. First, if you want an idea of the effectiveness of the…"
15 hours ago
Daniel Baur-McGuire replied to David Meiland's discussion Air gap above floor insulation--how big is the impact?
"Where is this written? please and thank you. As, its written you would have to do cont. insulation…"
15 hours ago
Charles Buell replied to David Meiland's discussion Air gap above floor insulation--how big is the impact?
"Of course---and fiberglass is garbage in this application and many others"
16 hours ago

© 2018   Created by Home Performance Coalition (HPC)   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service