tedkidd's Discussions (476)

Discussions Replied To (380) Replies Latest Activity

"Yep, it's about telling homeowners what programs want to achieve with homeowners mon…"

tedkidd replied Dec 29, 2016 to How do you define and guarantee quality?

9 Feb 28
Reply by Joseph Bailey

"We use TREAT. It has an antiquated and frustrating interface but does a pretty nice…"

tedkidd replied Dec 1, 2016 to Energy Auditing Software

3 Dec 1, 2016
Reply by tedkidd

"On retrofits we are between about 1000 and 1600 sf/ton cooling. We put a 3 ton unit…"

tedkidd replied Nov 3, 2016 to Manual J online

13 Nov 3, 2016
Reply by tedkidd

"Bob, raters are typically doing new homes. You want to adjust this number? At what…"

tedkidd replied Nov 3, 2016 to Manual J online

13 Nov 3, 2016
Reply by tedkidd

"Hi Tom, I like what you've written here, and these folks are friends, but I'm not s…"

tedkidd replied Oct 13, 2016 to How do you define and guarantee quality?

9 Feb 28
Reply by Joseph Bailey

"Green Grass (wet) climates - not Arizona. A ventilating dehumidifier and positive p…"

tedkidd replied Aug 18, 2016 to ERV Configuration

21 Sep 19, 2016
Reply by Rich Manning

"Love Walter! But as of 8/11/16 you might want to stop recommending HRV/erv in Cleve…"

tedkidd replied Aug 11, 2016 to Shell Sealing Limits to Existing Homes

5 Aug 11, 2016
Reply by tedkidd

"Make it as tight as you can with the budget you have. Always, always, always recomm…"

tedkidd replied Aug 11, 2016 to Shell Sealing Limits to Existing Homes

5 Aug 11, 2016
Reply by tedkidd

"Larry, are they trying to assign blame? If so, it's a bit like blaming the foot for…"

tedkidd replied Aug 11, 2016 to Foam insulation on attic floor

13 Aug 11, 2016
Reply by tedkidd

"Yep, steep price but you will learn a lot. We are hoping these new devices that hom…"

tedkidd replied Jul 28, 2016 to Indoor Air Quality Monitors and Meters

11 Aug 26, 2016
Reply by Eric Kjelshus

RSS

Forum Discussions

Home Energy Pros and #MeToo

Started by Mike Rogers in General Forum 1 hour ago. 0 Replies

How would you insulate this roof?

Started by David Butler in General Forum. Last reply by David Butler 16 hours ago. 34 Replies

Psychrometric Chart Training

Started by John Krochmalny in Training. Last reply by Mahendra Shah on Friday. 1 Reply

Latest Activity

Mike Rogers posted a discussion

Home Energy Pros and #MeToo

If it doesn't seem obvious why a discussion of …See More
1 hour ago
Profile IconCharles Buell, Robert Cowell, Alice Quinn and 1 more joined Home Energy Pros Forum
7 hours ago
David Butler replied to David Butler's discussion How would you insulate this roof?
"Sean Lintow proposed rails and clips (re: first comment in this discussion), but in the context of…"
16 hours ago
Brad Cook replied to David Butler's discussion How would you insulate this roof?
"I missed where the suggestion for rails came in. The plywood would not need any rails. 4+ inches is…"
20 hours ago
David Butler replied to David Butler's discussion How would you insulate this roof?
"I'm a little confused about the necessity and purpose of using support rails if working on…"
20 hours ago
"If you insulate master bedroom and family room from below, you definitely need more R-value than…"
21 hours ago
"Brad, I was only talking about using EPS between the ridges, if necessary, to conform to bolts.…"
21 hours ago
Brad Cook replied to David Butler's discussion How would you insulate this roof?
"It kind of depends on the PIC. Not all insulation is made the same. Here in VT (and all of New…"
21 hours ago

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2017   Created by Home Performance Coalition (HPC)   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service