tedkidd's Discussions (477)

Discussions Replied To (381) Replies Latest Activity

"Lol.  Yep.   That takes us to a conversation about Energy Efficiency vs Conservatio…"

tedkidd replied Oct 29, 2012 to Vampire load surprise - garage door openers

90 Dec 15, 2013
Reply by Dennis Heidner

"Interesting post.  I recently bought a Sears opener with battery back up and wifi ac…"

tedkidd replied Oct 29, 2012 to Vampire load surprise - garage door openers

90 Dec 15, 2013
Reply by Dennis Heidner

"Thismakes so much sense to me. At some point delta t creates enough delta p to "brea…"

tedkidd replied Oct 22, 2012 to Another Irreverent Whine from Dr. Joe

12 Oct 22, 2012
Reply by tedkidd

"The idea being the delta p caused by 65-30 delta t would be enough to overcome the r…"

tedkidd replied Oct 18, 2012 to Another Irreverent Whine from Dr. Joe

12 Oct 22, 2012
Reply by tedkidd

"Nice Robert, I think you uncovered a potential source of some confusion.   Stack ef…"

tedkidd replied Oct 15, 2012 to Another Irreverent Whine from Dr. Joe

12 Oct 22, 2012
Reply by tedkidd

"Thanks for supporting my position Ed.   My frustration at these absurd and unsubsta…"

tedkidd replied Oct 15, 2012 to How would you makeover Downton Abbey?

22 Oct 17, 2012
Reply by William Reid

""According to the energy calculator at England’s Glass and Glazing Federation, the c…"

tedkidd replied Oct 15, 2012 to How would you makeover Downton Abbey?

22 Oct 17, 2012
Reply by William Reid

"Expanding on the "humid area" question - do you think the material has gone through…"

tedkidd replied Oct 11, 2012 to Unknown Old Insulation

19 Nov 10, 2016
Reply by Jeff Martin

"Cellulose?  Where is this house, humid area?"

tedkidd replied Oct 11, 2012 to Unknown Old Insulation

19 Nov 10, 2016
Reply by Jeff Martin

"Looks almost perfectly horizontal.  Think they took a level to it (lol)?"

tedkidd replied Sep 27, 2012 to Domestic HWH diverter missing, or just different?

8 Sep 27, 2012
Reply by Cory Chovanec

RSS

Latest Activity

Bob Krell joined Tom White's group
Thumbnail

Trainers and Mentors

Share your experience with different training and mentoring methods. Learn about new training…See More
11 hours ago
Bob Krell replied to Bob Krell's discussion What Do You Do When You Find Suspected Mold? in the group Healthy Indoors (IAQ)
"Most of the moisture issues there can be attributed to failure to get the roof system completely…"
11 hours ago
Bob Krell replied to Bob Krell's discussion What Do You Do When You Find Suspected Mold? in the group Healthy Indoors (IAQ)
"You are correct about it being multi-family.  It is, in fact, an assisted-living facility, so…"
11 hours ago
Quinn Korzeniecki added a discussion to the group Building Performance Institute (BPI)
Thumbnail

Weatherization Pros: Only 9 Days Left to Apply for Free BPI Certification Exams!

Are you a weatherization professional? Don't miss your chance to get the costs of your new 2018 BPI…See More
11 hours ago
Quinn Korzeniecki posted a discussion

Weatherization Pros: Get BPI Certification Exam Costs Covered!

Are you a weatherization professional? Don't miss your chance to get the costs of your new 2018 BPI…See More
11 hours ago
Diane Chojnowski replied to David Butler's discussion Beginners Guide: Managing Subscriptions on Home Energy Pros
"Great guide David! Thanks! We send two weekly emails to keep members in the loop about new blogs,…"
13 hours ago
Summer Reyes's blog post was featured

Equipment We Use: Detecting Water With Infrared Cameras

You know water is somewhere on the property, you can smell the mildew, but can't determine the…See More
yesterday
Profile IconGlenn Hourahan and Joseph Frasier joined Home Energy Pros Forum
yesterday

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2017   Created by Home Performance Coalition (HPC)   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service