tedkidd's Discussions (477)

Discussions Replied To (381) Replies Latest Activity

"Building science people here should slow down and think before leaving harmful advic…"

tedkidd replied Jun 5, 2014 to On the Question of Airtightness and Energy Performance

28 Jun 20, 2014
Reply by Brennan Less

"Sounds like he wants to sell you what is easy for him, not what you need. Try openi…"

tedkidd replied Jun 5, 2014 to On the Question of Airtightness and Energy Performance

28 Jun 20, 2014
Reply by Brennan Less

"So I would not ever presume to be expert in engineering, and would be cautious holdi…"

tedkidd replied May 27, 2014 to Tankless Water Heaters... has their time finally come?

36 Oct 20
Reply by tedkidd

"Dennis, A combustion device that requires continuous make-up air means the device i…"

tedkidd replied May 27, 2014 to Tankless Water Heaters... has their time finally come?

36 Oct 20
Reply by tedkidd

"Low efficiency natural draft water heaters have all kinds of unmeasured costs and ov…"

36 Oct 20
Reply by tedkidd

"Nope, Not any more:  1/2 inch gas line:  http://bit.ly/npeAhalfinchgasline I hop…"

tedkidd replied May 23, 2014 to Tankless Water Heaters... has their time finally come?

36 Oct 20
Reply by tedkidd

"This seems like discussion about how to make the Emperors suit more elegant.   But m…"

tedkidd replied May 23, 2014 to Tankless Water Heaters... has their time finally come?

36 Oct 20
Reply by tedkidd

"Hi John, That is stretching me a fair distance outside my expertise.  Let me convey…"

tedkidd replied May 16, 2014 to Thermostat set points

5 May 17, 2014
Reply by Bob Blanchette

"The best equipment for doing this "communicating" equipment.  I'm most familiar with…"

tedkidd replied May 15, 2014 to Thermostat set points

5 May 17, 2014
Reply by Bob Blanchette

"I've sold a lot of Naviens (IMO the best unit available) and now I find myself recom…"

tedkidd replied May 8, 2014 to Tankless Water Heaters... has their time finally come?

36 Oct 20
Reply by tedkidd

RSS

Latest Activity

Dannie Jackson liked Allison A. Bailes III's group HVAC
20 hours ago
Dannie Jackson added a discussion to the group Energy Efficient Design
20 hours ago
Dannie Jackson liked Barry NewDelman's discussion Help your Clients save, THEN do what you do best
21 hours ago
Dannie Jackson replied to Barry NewDelman's discussion Whats the Consensus of this group Define "Energy Efficiency" in the group Energy Efficient Design
"Design wise I would say that energy efficiency is defined by the Btu / square foot.  This is…"
21 hours ago
Dannie Jackson joined Chris Laumer-Giddens's group
Thumbnail

Energy Efficient Design

Energy efficiency starts at the drafting table...How architects and designers can help buildings…See More
21 hours ago
Dannie Jackson liked Chris Laumer-Giddens's group Energy Efficient Design
21 hours ago
Dannie Jackson posted a blog post
23 hours ago
Dannie Jackson liked Home Performance Coalition's blog post Building a Market for High-Performing Homes
23 hours ago

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2017   Created by Home Performance Coalition (HPC)   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service