Jan Green's Discussions (56)

Discussions Replied To (52) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks for sharing Sandy!  As the AI industry guru in green, it's always wise to rea…"

Jan Green replied Aug 2, 2015 to Green Mortgage Appraisal Roundtable

9 Aug 6, 2015
Reply by Jan Green

"You're welcome Sandy!  I know you've worked tirelessly on this effort for appraisers…"

Jan Green replied Jun 18, 2015 to Getting the Real Estate Market to Value Green Homes

10 Jun 18, 2015
Reply by Jan Green

"Thanks for sharing the latest Realtor Magazine article Laura!  Education and awarene…"

Jan Green replied Jun 16, 2015 to Getting the Real Estate Market to Value Green Homes

10 Jun 18, 2015
Reply by Jan Green

"Great efforts Melissa and Jeffrey. The phrase "It takes a village" aligns with your…"

Jan Green replied Jun 5, 2015 to Getting the Real Estate Market to Value Green Homes

10 Jun 18, 2015
Reply by Jan Green

"This is a common phenomenon in real estate sales.  There is currently a huge need in…"

Jan Green replied Jun 4, 2015 to Getting the Real Estate Market to Value Green Homes

10 Jun 18, 2015
Reply by Jan Green

"It helps for companies to understand what the public wants and to educate them so th…"

Jan Green replied Sep 29, 2014 to Real Estate Professionals need our support - but how?

7 Oct 2, 2014
Reply by Tom Conlon

"Craig, I like your thinking!  With my new broker, I've been able to communicate more…"

Jan Green replied Sep 18, 2014 to Real Estate Professionals need our support - but how?

7 Oct 2, 2014
Reply by Tom Conlon

"I agree Craig, on all points.  I do think that a top down approach would be more eff…"

Jan Green replied Sep 18, 2014 to Real Estate Professionals need our support - but how?

7 Oct 2, 2014
Reply by Tom Conlon

"A real estate agent can be compensated up front in a Buyer Broker Agreement and then…"

Jan Green replied Mar 29, 2013 to Adding Value for Energy Efficient Features During the Appraisal Process

4 Mar 29, 2013
Reply by Jan Green

"Thank you for your feedback Tom.  It's an interest crossroads, being a licensed REAL…"

Jan Green replied Mar 28, 2013 to Adding Value for Energy Efficient Features During the Appraisal Process

4 Mar 29, 2013
Reply by Jan Green

RSS

Latest Activity

John White replied to Brett Little's discussion Do ductless systems do better on the HERS?
"Ductless, mini split-system air-conditioners have many potential applications in residential,…"
4 hours ago
Profile IconJames Pollard and William Hoey joined Home Energy Pros Forum
Saturday
David Butler replied to Brett Little's discussion Do ductless systems do better on the HERS?
"Hi Sean, my comment re: actionable cooling load was about the application of ductless, not related…"
Friday
Sean Lintow Sr replied to Brett Little's discussion Do ductless systems do better on the HERS?
"Assuming same efficiency - apples to apples - off the top of my head the only way a ducted system…"
Friday
David Butler replied to Brett Little's discussion Do ductless systems do better on the HERS?
"By 'actionable', I mean the load is such that the homeowner actually needs to use A/C, as…"
Friday
Paul Zabriskie is now a member of Home Energy Pros Forum
Thursday
Brett Little replied to Brett Little's discussion Do ductless systems do better on the HERS?
"When you say actionable cooling loads you mean higher than heating loads?  I need to see…"
Thursday
"Since the Home Performance Forum archives are hosted on a different server with different software,…"
Thursday

© 2018   Created by Home Performance Coalition (HPC)   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service