Tom Mallard's Discussions (148)

Discussions Replied To (141) Replies Latest Activity

"Thx, Robert. Being a PNWester where crawl spaces are moist or wet seasonally & s…"

Tom Mallard replied Nov 21, 2014 to How much heat energy is lost through the floor of a house?

39 Nov 21, 2014
Reply by Tom Mallard

"And if you can't afford that, add thermal collection and you may not need to worry a…"

Tom Mallard replied Nov 20, 2014 to How much heat energy is lost through the floor of a house?

39 Nov 21, 2014
Reply by Tom Mallard

"I've found plenty of SW/LWIR coating companies in photonics most for lenses some for…"

Tom Mallard replied Nov 7, 2014 to How much heat energy is lost through the floor of a house?

39 Nov 21, 2014
Reply by Tom Mallard

"The technique has changed radically and the crawl space now considered how to add th…"

Tom Mallard replied Nov 6, 2014 to How much heat energy is lost through the floor of a house?

39 Nov 21, 2014
Reply by Tom Mallard

"Yeah, I ended up on photonics.com pretty fast, but you're wrong about what I'm doing…"

Tom Mallard replied Nov 5, 2014 to How much heat energy is lost through the floor of a house?

39 Nov 21, 2014
Reply by Tom Mallard

"So you don't know of any charts with spectral responses for materials? ... maybe phy…"

Tom Mallard replied Nov 4, 2014 to How much heat energy is lost through the floor of a house?

39 Nov 21, 2014
Reply by Tom Mallard

"Sorry for the incorrect wording, but what I'm after is a chart by frequency of the s…"

Tom Mallard replied Nov 4, 2014 to How much heat energy is lost through the floor of a house?

39 Nov 21, 2014
Reply by Tom Mallard

"Hmmm, didn't know that Tom. To me most radiant barriers are just reflective not inte…"

39 Nov 21, 2014
Reply by Tom Mallard

"All that's missing is what frequencies don't emit the 10% lost, with those I can cal…"

Tom Mallard replied Nov 2, 2014 to How much heat energy is lost through the floor of a house?

39 Nov 21, 2014
Reply by Tom Mallard

"It appears the important metric is what the coating can re-radiate of the thermal en…"

Tom Mallard replied Nov 1, 2014 to How much heat energy is lost through the floor of a house?

39 Nov 21, 2014
Reply by Tom Mallard

RSS

Latest Activity

Chris Dorsi posted an event
Thumbnail

2018 Habitat X Summer National Conference at Big Sky Montana

June 27, 2016 to June 29, 2016
The 2018 Habitat…See More
1 hour ago
Stuart Langley liked David Byrnes's blog post Strategies for Hiring and Interviewing for Home Performance Professionals
5 hours ago
Kevin Miller replied to Bob Krell's discussion What Do You Do When You Find Suspected Mold? in the group Healthy Indoors (IAQ)
"Visual inspection can only confirm the presence of mold, not the absence.   That said,…"
8 hours ago
Armand C Magnelli replied to Don Fugler's discussion joining ducts in the group HVAC
"I often suggest pop-rivets as an alternative to sheet metal screws for both clothes dryer duct work…"
9 hours ago
Kevin Miller replied to Bob Krell's discussion What Do You Do When You Find Suspected Mold? in the group Healthy Indoors (IAQ)
"Sampling would be primarily to verify 'Condition 1' or 'Normal Fungal Ecology'…"
9 hours ago
Daniel Cullen joined Building Performance Institute's group
Thumbnail

Building Performance Institute (BPI)

BPI is the nation's premier standards development, quality assurance and credentialing organization…See More
9 hours ago
Daniel Cullen replied to Bob Krell's discussion What Do You Do When You Find Suspected Mold? in the group Healthy Indoors (IAQ)
"Can anyone tell me exactly HOW mold sampling impacts the mold remediation process or protocol? Why…"
9 hours ago
Daniel Cullen joined Bob Krell's group
Thumbnail

Healthy Indoors (IAQ)

The Healthy Indoors group is focused on indoor air quality (IAQ), mold, moisture control, radon,…See More
9 hours ago

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2017   Created by Home Performance Coalition (HPC)   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service