Daniel Baur-McGuire's Discussions (24)

Discussions Replied To (16) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks for the clarification. I was in PHX last week at a Construction Instruction c…"

Daniel Baur-McGuire replied yesterday to When can an oversized A/C be a good thing?

6 yesterday
Reply by Daniel Baur-McGuire

"Yeah I was just playing around with it. And my jaw dropped when I took a photo of my…"

Daniel Baur-McGuire replied on Thursday to Surprise loads

4 on Thursday

"I feel this ia dangerous train of thought. And i would consider the examples in ther…"

Daniel Baur-McGuire replied on Thursday to When can an oversized A/C be a good thing?

6 yesterday

"I have done 10 houses with aerobarrier. It is impressive!  I thought at first it was…"

Daniel Baur-McGuire replied on Thursday to Blower door test for small apartment building

19 on Thursday

"Turn those systems off when you leave the house. I have everything on a power strip…"

Daniel Baur-McGuire replied on Thursday to Surprise loads

4 on Thursday

"Kristoff Irwin had an episode on his Positive Energy podcast about this. He intervie…"

Daniel Baur-McGuire replied Nov 8 to Duct Cleaning? Good value or a waste of money?

39 Nov 30
Reply by Charles Buell

"If you are going for just a good system I would stick w the 3pascal limit and would…"

Daniel Baur-McGuire replied Oct 1 to How to measure room pressures

20 Oct 5
Reply by John Proctor

"In cooling mode (highest fan speed setting) all interior door closed WRT the main bo…"

Daniel Baur-McGuire replied Oct 1 to How to measure room pressures

20 Oct 5
Reply by John Proctor

"South Wall. It will have the highest load needed for cooling/heating. the shade from…"

Daniel Baur-McGuire replied Sep 24 to Mini split installation location

14 Sep 27
Reply by Jan Green

"2 systems!  And I would have a system check on the 1st floor 1.5 ton unit to make s…"

Daniel Baur-McGuire replied Aug 31 to Is my HVAC Guy correct? 2 systems instead of 1 system with dampers

57 Aug 31
Reply by Walter Ahlgrim

RSS

Forum Discussions

When can an oversized A/C be a good thing?

Started by David Byrnes in General Forum. Last reply by Daniel Baur-McGuire yesterday. 6 Replies

Surprise loads

Started by Evan Mills in General Forum. Last reply by Daniel Baur-McGuire on Thursday. 4 Replies

Blower door test for small apartment building

Started by Jerry Needham in General Forum. Last reply by Daniel Baur-McGuire on Thursday. 19 Replies

Learning Thermostat

Started by Classic Residential, Inc. in General Forum. Last reply by Franco Oyuela on Wednesday. 34 Replies

Latest Activity

Daniel Baur-McGuire replied to David Byrnes's discussion When can an oversized A/C be a good thing?
"Thanks for the clarification. I was in PHX last week at a Construction Instruction class (those…"
yesterday
Sean Lintow Sr replied to David Byrnes's discussion When can an oversized A/C be a good thing?
"FYI - APS / SRP basically means Phoenix, AZ with no humidity except for after a monsoon blows…"
yesterday
Profile IconEamon Geary, Zach Colton, Jason Beery and 2 more joined Home Energy Pros Forum
Friday
Daniel Baur-McGuire replied to Evan Mills's discussion Surprise loads
"Yeah I was just playing around with it. And my jaw dropped when I took a photo of my PS4 I had been…"
Thursday
Paul Holder replied to doug Redburn's discussion Infiltec blower door for sale $500 in the group Energy Auditing Equipment for Sale, Trade or to Purchase
"I'm' interested. Can you send me pictures. paulholder@mrchillac.com"
Thursday
Paul Holder liked doug Redburn's discussion Infiltec blower door for sale $500
Thursday
Diane Chojnowski replied to Evan Mills's discussion Surprise loads
"Wow! Thermal imaging really gives proof!"
Thursday
tedkidd replied to David Byrnes's discussion When can an oversized A/C be a good thing?
"Own stock in ECM fan motor companies by any chance?"
Thursday

© 2018   Created by Home Performance Coalition (HPC)   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service