Through code and conscience, high-performance building is now a reality. Builders in markets all over the country are making high performance the cornerstone of their business plans. In California, builders are seeking methods to meet aggressive state policies and growing consumer expectations.
Join us in sunny San Diego, October 16-18, at the MUST-ATTEND event of the year for builders, raters, analysts, and architects committed to finding solutions for producing high-performance buildings.
California builders have LESS THAN TWO YEARS to be in full compliance with Zero Net Energy mandates.
The 2018 EEBA High Performance Home Summit puts all the information you need in one place, so that you can reach the goal of compliance in time.
Sessions will present the latest in building science, combined with real-world application and problem-solving. Presentations will cover topics of special interest including solutions for healthy, resilient and affordable high performance and Zero-Energy Homes:
- Defining, building and selling a Healthy Home
- Resilience in the Built Environment
- Impact of Policy, Code and Title 24 on Design and Construction
- Building the Home of the Future with Innovation, Cost Efficiencies and Sustainability
- Water Efficiency & Conservation