Time: March 14, 2016 at 6am to March 18, 2016 at 12am
Location: Laurel, MD
Street: Laurel, MD
City/Town: Laurel, MD
Website or Map: http://www.greentrainingusa.c…
Event Type: training
Organized By: Green Training USA
Latest Activity: Jan 13, 2016
BPI Quality Control Inspector Training and Certification
Slots are limited – reserve your slot today
$2,345 – includes Online, Classroom and Field Training and Written and Field Exams. Everything you need for your certification.
Put yourself at the top of your field with this advanced level certification. Boost your job security, job opportunities and be prepared when government and utility programs require verification by a BPI Quality Control Inspector.
This is an advanced certification for experienced professionals (see below for requirements). The course provides all of the knowledge, skills and abilities you'll need to perform the tasks required by a BPI Quality Control Inspector.
• Conducting quality checks
• Visual and sensory inspections
• Diagnostics inspections
• Worker professionalism
• Ensuring project compliance
• Proper maintenance of files and records
Why Take This Course:
• Separate your company from your competitors by offerring quality assurance by a certified BPI Quality Control Inspector who will verify that the home performance work has been completed according to BPI Standards.
• Government and utility programs may require verification of work by a certified BPI Quality Control Inspector to ensure energy efficient installation.
• Put yourself at the top of your field with this high-level certification.
Here is the link to the BPI Prerequisites -http://www.bpi.org/files/pdf/Inspector_Prerequisites_Apr.pdf
This course is in high demand – reserve your slot as quickly as possible and get started with the online portion right away.
Guaranteed course dates – no canceled courses!
To register, or for more information on the course, visit us at http://www.greentrainingusa.com/bpi-nrel-quality-control-inspector.html.
For questions, please call 1-800-518-1877 or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.